Ideally located between the A13 and the N12, you can travel throughout the Ile de France region by car or public transport with Beynes train station less than 10 minutes away on foot.
The tourist places are very numerous and you will find activities every day:
- Paris: the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre Dame de Paris, Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur, the Louvre and all the Parisian museums.
- Versailles: the castle of the sun king, the gardens, the orangery, Marie-Antoinette’s farm, the King’s vegetable garden, the Jeu de Paume
- Thoiry: the safari, the zoo, the castle,
- Giverny: Claude Monet’s gardens,
- Rambouillet: the castle, the national sheepfold,
- Saint Germain en Laye: the castle
- Miniature France: discover all of France and its most beautiful monuments by taking yourself for giants.
The region also offers many cultural (museums, concerts) and sports events (golf, mud-day, mountain biking, Saint Quentin en Yvelines velodrome).